Thursday, September 11, 2008

Singing in the RAIN


Today was one of those days, we woke up with the rain, went to school in the rain, ate lunch with the rain, picked up kids in the rain, well you see where I am headed with this- we had a torrential down pour all day 6" so far, and it is still pouring!


Aspen has been asking me to go and play in the rain with her ever since I told her that I used to love to play in the rain when I was a little girl. So after dinner I asked if she wanted to go outside and play, Taven decided to come along and out we went. I tell you I haven't had so much fun playing in the rain ever! It reminded me of being a kid again, I just let all my silly stresses go and got drenched with my munchkins. We had a splashing water fight, races, and even took a trip across the street where the water was running up to Aspen's knee! I tell you if you havent played in the rain lately, go ahead and give it a try, it's worth it!

4 comments:

Jen Durrant said...

Looks like so much fun. We haven't gotten hardly any rain except with the thunder to go along with it. Makes it a little hard to play in. Cute stuff!!

Lisa said...

I miss Lubbock's rain storms! Looks like you had a great time. What a fun mom.

josh and summer said...

Hey Catlin- saw you on Jen's blog. What a fun mom you are!! Your fam looks darling- great to see you guys so happy!! Take care!!


Summer Davies

Tiff said...

I hope you never grow up and continue to be such a fun mom!

What a great memory!