Friday, September 26, 2008

Cotton Country Sprint Triathlon

So when I got back to Texas after being homeless this summer, one of my friends asked me if I wanted to do a Triathlon with her. I have been wanting to do something like this for a while but never had the will power to go through with it. So this time I decided that I was going to train and give it a go. I really enjoyed working out and training, although I think that if I did it again that I would train for longer, 3 weeks was enough to get me through the race, but I could have done better with a little more training- (I think!) and a better bike, let's just say Mountain Bikes were not made for Road Racing!!!

All in all I had a great time and have a good sense of accomplishment. I hope to be able to do another one in the near future! Also my friend Krystle (who rocked the race by the way) has more pictures, so when I see them I will post a few!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

you one kick ass mamma!

Congratulations! Looks like fun