Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer is OVER!

We have had a great time this summer, going from place to place, but it is always nice to come home to my own house, MY OWN BED! (I can't tell you how much I have missed that) and my own life! We have decided to move this Saturday into a house that is down the street, so right now we are busy getting the kids ready for school, Ryan has already started school, and I am in charge of the packing- it is going pretty well, but annoying at the same time- why do I have so much stuff? This I will never understand, I don't need any of it. All I need is my family, my bed and some clothes- hey we already lived out of a suitcase all summer so I know we don't NEED any of the extra, let's be frank, CRAP! But alas, I seem to be attached to it all the same and am packing and unpacking it all up anyway. What a waste!

3 comments:

The Jessups said...

Hey! Cute blog! Ours is jessupfamily.blogspot.com.

Lisa said...

It is always nice to be home! My sister said she ran into you at the hospital. Wish we could have caught up with you while we were both in Utah. Next time you drive through our way you should try and come see us. We would love to have you come.

Heather said...

I think that is why I have loved moving because I have a reason to go through it all and throw a lot of it away, but like you I just can't get rid of some stuff I know I'll never use but somehow always convince myself I might .