Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Catching UP!

I know it has been a while, a very long while! But I think I am ready to post a few things- where do I start? Since spring break we have done alot. Aspen is now officially 4 years old, I thought the day would never come. Berkley turned 1, and is still not walking. We moved to Amarillo for 6 weeks for a clerkship, then moved again to El Paso- where we are currently, until August when we will be heading to Utah for 2 weeks (for a much needed vacation!) So I'll see ya'll soon!

4 comments:

Heather said...

where are some pictures? I need to see your family. It is crazy how fast that first year goes huh?

Kristi said...

Cute blog. Ours is justinandkristi.blogspot.com. How's El Paso? We miss the pool and the zoo. Sorry we never made it back up to Amarillo. We're just glad to be back home. See you soon!

malleygirl said...

Your family is getting so big!! I can't belive it!!! It is crazy to see how much they've grown! They are all so adorable!! You guys look great too! I'm happy everything is going so great!

Lisa said...

I was blog stalking and saw your link on Kristi's blog. Hope you are enjoying El Paso. We are heading to Utah after the bar. When will you guys be there?
Lisa Bylund