Monday, November 12, 2007

TAVEN STRATTON REED


Wow what a big man! Taven has grown up alot since he started Kindergarten. He has become such a big boy, he is reading some small books and loves to show off his new skills. He has a great teacher Mrs. Wood, and does music, P.E., and gets to take a lunch to school sometimes! We just finished soccer, Taven really improved and was one of the better players on his team "The Tornados" We loved to watch him run and get into it. I didn't think that he had a very competitve spirit, boy was I wrong. He wants to win, and when he doesn't win he wants to practice to get better. MMMM I wonder where he gets that from? (DADDY!!!) He is a great big brother and takes good care of his baby sister Berkley. I couldn't ask for a better, sweeter, more loving, with a streak of "leave me alone!" son.

No comments: