Monday, November 12, 2007

ASPEN LYN REED



PRINCESS--DANCER--GIRLY-GIRL--SPARKELY--MAKEUP--DRAMA-QUEEN--PINK--LOVEABLE--HUGGABLE--KISSABLE--FUN! I know you can't put into words all that my beautiful Aspen is, but those are just a few. She acts like a twelve year old, but never forget she is not quite 3 1/2 what have we gotten ourselves into? Aspen is really into being a girl these days, every morning when we are getting ready for school she goes through my make up bag and finds her special "lip-stuff" that she can put on while I do her hair. She loves bags/purses any thing that she can pack her world up in and haul around with her. She is loving preschool and has fun doing her work- what little I can get her to sit still to do! All in all Aspen is growing up so fast, sometimes I look at her and my life flashes before my eyes- please slow down and enjoy your childhood!!!

No comments: