Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CaMPinG!

Yesterday was officially the nicest day weather wise that we have had this year. We took the opportunity to go outside and play a little. Taven found our old 4-square ball- Ryan and I had a fun time playing 4-square together, and when we went back into the garage to get the base ball stuff out. This is what we found-- our three kids sitting in their camp chairs around Ryan's baseballs aka. Camp Fire, Arrows aka. Hot dog sticks, and of course their drinks. I asked them what they were doing they all said camping! What great imaginations they have!



It is kind of sad when your kids think that camping in the garage is fun. We really need to get out more!!!

3 comments:

Audra Gines said...

Looks like so much fun. We can't wait to see you guys this summer.. hopefully. I can't believe how big your kids are getting especially Burkley.

Tiff said...

We'll have to remedy that this summer, eh? I can't believe how big they are getting! Can't wait to see ya guys in May!
Give loves to the kids for me!

Heather said...

Berckley is talking really well. I totally understood the, "cahpping." I can't wait to go camping with you guys maybe next summer.