Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Mother

Does everyone think that their moms are the best,not to mention the most beautiful? Well, mine really is! She does so much for me and my family,coming out when she can and always keeping in touch. Mom I love you so much and hope that we can do all that we wish to do together! Thanks for being there for me wheneve I have needed you- a recent experience comes to mind when you were there for me. This Halloween when you came out and I got sick- you took great care of me and my family! What a vacation huh? Thanks again.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your mom is gorgeous and so "like mother, like daughter" seriously, you are too Cat. Anyway, mom is such an amazing support to me too. I always feel like I can accomplish anything after I talk to her. She is constantly complementing me when I am always too negative. I have a lot to learn from her.